or

understanding how the magic is made.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm a little sunburned...

Hello, faithful readers! Are you ready to hear about some Disney magic?

We've been here only four days, but each day only gets better and better. After TWO magical moments on the first day, I was a slightly afraid we may have peaked too early, but since then we've:
Had a personal tour of Disney University, where each and every Cast Member is trained.
Had a personal tour of ESPN's Wide World of Sports, including backstage areas.
Had lunch and a Q&A with the Vice President of Epcot.
Watched IllumiNations (the AWESOME Epcot fireworks show) from a roped-off VIP section.
Had a walk-around of Epcot with Jeff Kober, who wrote one of the textbooks for our class and who was a former high-up Cast Member.
And that's only the beginning...

So, basically, I can never return to Disney World. Because this trip has spoiled me. Haha. It couldn't possibly get any better than what we've had happen so far. Or can it? ... 

Seriously, this trip has been out of this world. David Zanolla is awesome. 

SO, obviously, you've all been waiting for fun pictures. So enjoy:

A view from the girl's room in our hotel, the Walt Disney World Swan.

Backstage at the Disney University!

Our view from inside Spaceship Earth.

Big Thunder Jane and I representin' at the ESPN Wide Word of Sports.

I'm in a glass case of emotion in England.

I wish I knew who this was...

Fireworks at the Magic Kingdom. 



Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

followers.